Photo and Video Studio
The Photo and Video Studio allows students and staff to produce professional looking photos and videos in a self-service mode. The studio is located at C-LP-23 on Tai Po campus.
The facilities installed in the studio include:
- Lightings (day-light)
- Backdrops (Chroma key-green/grey/black/white)
- HD Video camcorder on professional tripods
- PC based video switching software with virtual backdrop
- Wireless clip microphones
Getting Started - How to get access
Reservations are required to use the studio and can be made through IT Help Desk (C-LP-20) or 2948 7053.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00-12:00 (Session 1) / 14:00-17:00 (Session 2).
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
Recommendations for Video Recording
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when creating your videos:
- Avoid wearing anything in green
- You may need to bring/borrow additional equipment for video production, such as clip mic, digital camera, camera tripod
- Supported file format (video background): Microsoft PowerPoint files, images(JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF), videos(AVI, MPG, MP4). Get ready your PowerPoint file (widescreen 16:9) if needed
- Bring a portable hard disk (1080p: 80MB for 1 minute video / 4k: 300MB for 1 minute video) for storing your video
- Training Videos for vMix (video production software): https://www.vmix.com/support/training-videos.aspx