With the advancement of technology day by day, OCIO is committed to bringing users the latest tools for learning and teaching, research as well as administrative purposes. Below are some of the new tools we have introduced recently.
Catchbox - A Throw-able Microphone
Catchbox is a throw-able microphone that facilitates the sharing of ideas in various occasions in a fun and effective way.
- Draw participation from the audience easily - just throw them the box;
- Faster and more efficient than passing a handheld microphone;
- Make questions, comments, and discussions more spontaneous;
- Make events more engaging and fun;
- Break the ice and lighten the atmosphere; and
- Light & Soft - All the electronic components are hidden inside, so that dropping and throwing the device would not cause any damage to the surroundings, or do any harm to the participants.
- Active Automute - It senses the motion of the Catchbox and temporarily switches off the audio when the device is thrown, caught or dropped.
- Professional Sound Quality - It comes with an optimised frequency response microphone for speech and noise cancellation.
How to reserve the Catchbox?
Colleagues can reserve a Catchbox by completing the OCIO online Form - F017.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any suggestion of education technology tools at email@example.com.