Qualtrics - Survey Tool
Qualtrics is a robust, intuitive and user-friendly survey system available to EdUHK staff and students to conduct surveys for researches, studies or evaluations. It supports a wide range of question types from simple questions (e.g. multiple choice, matrix, text entry and etc) to advanced ones (e.g. constant sum, file upload and etc). It also provides identity authentication checks and logic flow of survey questions. Qualtrics is widely used for event registrations, event/activity evaluations, user satisfaction surveys and students' research surveys.
How to access Qualtrics
- Open any web browser and visit https://eduhk.qualtrics.com.
- Login with your EdUHK username and password.
- For first time login, read the “Terms of Service” and click the “I accept” button to proceed.
- The system landing page will be displayed after successful login.
If you are new to Qualtrics, or have any questions about the tool, you have access to the following support resources.
- Introduction to Qualtrics - A simple user guide for first time users prepared by OCIO.
- On-demand training and documentation resources: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/getting-started/survey-platform-overview/
- Qualtrics Support
Migration from a current subscription to the University subscription
In regards to users who have current subscriptions on Qualtrics, they can migrate their accounts to the University license by contacting Qualtrics Support Team via the Support Center and requesting a "User Move". The process is detailed at: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/managing-your-account/user-moves/.