IT Training Course Schedule - First Quarter 2023
The class schedule for staff IT training in the first quarter of 2023 is shown as follows. Colleagues who would like to enrol should click the Online Enrolment Form and submit it on or before 23 Feb 2023. They can check the enrolment status by clicking the Check Enrolment Status. For the course outline, please click on the course title in the table below.
- The class size of each course will be around 20.
- Notification mails will be sent to successful applicants on 27 Feb 2023. Unsuccessful applicants will be put in the waiting list and be informed as soon as there is availability for the course.
- Successful applicants should inform us at least one working day before the training if they are not available to attend the enrolled course. Otherwise, penalty will be given in a way which may affect the chance of successful enrolment in the future .
- Colleagues should seek approval from their supervisor before enrolling in the training course.
- Venue of the training courses will be announced to successful applicants once it is confirmed. Online class link will be sent to successful applicants in due course.
- In order to make it fair to colleagues and for better resources allocation, we have the following policies:
- Priority will be given to those who have taken fewer classes before.
- Priority will be given to those who are more focused in enrolling in the classes in this round.
- Lower priority will be given to those who did not show up at an enrolled course without advance notification.
|Using Qualtrics to Build Online Form||1 Mar 2023|
|Introduction to PhotoShop||2 Mar 2023|
|PC Protection & Information Security Overview (half day)||3 Mar 2023|
|Introduction to Dreamweaver||7 Mar 2023|
|Introduction to Illustrator||9 Mar 2023|
|MS Excel Advanced||13 Mar 2023|
|Microsoft Visio||16 Mar 2023|
|Information Security Policy and Personal Data Protection Awareness Workshop||20 Mar 2023|
|Introduction to InDesign||23 Mar 2023|
|Introduction to SPSS||28 & 30 Mar 2023|