IT Training Course Schedule - Second Quarter 2019
The class schedule for staff IT training in the second quarter of 2019 is shown as follows. Colleagues who would like to enroll should click the Online Enrolment Form and submit it on or before 27 May 2019. They can check the enrolment status by clicking the Check Enrolment Status . For the course outline, please click on the course title in the table below.
- The class size of each course will be around 20.
- Notification mail will be sent to both successful and unsuccessful applicants by 30 May 2019. Unsuccessful applicants will be put in the waiting list and be informed as soon as there is availability for the course.
- Successful applicants should inform us at least one working day before the training if they are not available to attend the enrolled course. Otherwise, penalty will be given in a way which may affect the chance of successful future enrolment. Heads of faculty/department/office will also be informed of absence, without justification, of their respective staff.
- Colleagues should seek approval from their supervisor before enrolling in the training course.
- Venue of the training courses will be announced to successful applicants once it is confirmed.
- In order to make it fair to colleagues and for better resources allocation, we have the following policies:
- Priority will be given to those who have taken fewer classes before.
- Priority will be given to those who are more focused in enrolling in the classes in this round.
- Lower priority will be given to those who did not show up at an enrolled course without advance notification.
|Conducting Satisfaction Survey using SPSS (Two Days)||4 & 6 June 2019|
|Leverage Cloud Storage for Work Efficiency in EdUHK (1.5 Hours)||13 June 2019|
|EdUHK Information Security Policy and Information Security Good Practices (One Hour)||17 June 2019|
|MS Office 365 New Features with OneNote (Half Day)||18 June 2019|
|Using Machform to Build Online Form (Half Day)||19 June 2019|
|Apple Mac Basic (One Day)||20 June 2019|
|MS Excel for Advanced Users (One Day)||21 June 2019|
|Windows 10 New Features (Half Day)||24 June 2019|
|Introduction to Illustrator CS6 (One Day)||25 June2019|
|Introduction to Adobe InDesign CS6 (One Day)||26 June 2019|