IT Training Course Schedule - Third Quarter 2021
The class schedule for staff IT training in the third quarter of 2021 is shown as follows. Colleagues who would like to enrol should click the Online Enrolment Form and submit it on or before 23 August 2021. They can check the enrolment status by clicking the Check Enrolment Status . For the course outline, please click on the course title in the table below.
- The class size of each course will be around 20.
- Notification mail will be sent to successful applicants by 27 August 2021. Unsuccessful applicants will be put in the waiting list and be informed as soon as there is availability for the course.
- Successful applicants should inform us at least one working day before the training if they are not available to attend the enrolled course. Otherwise, penalty will be given in a way which may affect the chance of successful future enrolment.
- Colleagues should seek approval from their supervisor before enrolling in the training course.
- Venue of the training courses will be announced to successful applicants once it is confirmed.
- In order to make it fair to colleagues and for better resources allocation, we have the following policies:
- Priority will be given to those who have taken fewer classes before.
- Priority will be given to those who are more focused in enrolling in the classes in this round.
- Lower priority will be given to those who did not show up at an enrolled course without advance notification.
|Introduction to SPSS (Two Days)||1& 8 September 2021|
|Effective Use of Microsoft Excel for Business Analysis (One Day)||2 September 2021|
|MS Excel Dashboard & Report (Half Day, AM)||3 September 2021|
|Introduction to PhotoShop CS6 (One Day)||7 September 2021|
|Introduction to Dreamweaver CS6 (One Day)||9 September 2021|
|Introduction to Zoom (Half Day, AM)||10 September 2021|
|Using Qualtrics to Build Online Forms (Half Day, AM)||14 September 2021|
|Using Qualtrics to Build Online Forms (Half Day, AM)||15 September 2021|
|Introduction to InDesign (One Day)||16 September 2021|
|17 September 2021|
|Creating Business Promotion Material with Adobe Acrobat Professional (One Day)||23 September 2021|
|PC Protection & Information Security Overview (Half Day, AM)||24 September 2021|
|Information Security Policy and Personal Data Protection Awareness Workshop (One Hour, PM)||28 September 2021|