IT Training Course Schedule - Third Quarter 2017
The class schedule for staff IT training in the third quarter of 2017 is shown as follows. Colleagues who would like to enroll should click the Online Enrolment Form and submit it on or before 25 August 2017. They can check the enrolment status by clicking the Check Enrolment Status . For the course outline, please click on the course title in the table below.
- The class size of each course will be around 20.
- Notification mail will be sent to both successful and unsuccessful applicants by 30 August 2017. Unsuccessful applicants will be put in the waiting list and be informed as soon as there is availability for the course.
- Successful applicants should inform us at least one working day before the training if they are not available to attend the enrolled course. Otherwise, penalty will be given in a way which may affect the chance of successful future enrolment. Heads of faculty/department/office will also be informed of absence, without justification, of their respective staff.
- Colleagues should seek approval from their supervisor before enrolling in the training course.
- Venue of the training courses will be announced to successful applicants once it is confirmed.
- In order to make it fair to colleagues and for better resources allocation, we have the following policies:
- Priority will be given to those who have taken fewer classes before.
- Priority will be given to those who are more focused in enrolling in the classes in this round.
- Lower priority will be given to those who did not show up at an enrolled course without advance notification.
|PC Protection & Information Security Overview (Half Day, AM Session)||4 Sept 2017|
|Using Acrobat X Pro (Half Day, AM Session)||5 Sept 2017|
|MS Project (Two Half Days, AM Sessions)||8 & 11 Sept 2017|
|MS Access Advanced (Two Half Days, AM Sessions)||12 & 13 Sept 2017|
|EdUHK Information Security Policy and Information Security Good Practices (One Hour, PM Session)||12 Sept 2017|
|Introduction to Dreamweaver CS6 (One Day)||14 Sept 2017|
|Effective use of Microsoft Excel for Business Analysis (One Day)||21 Sept 2017|
|Advanced PhotoShop CS6 (One Day)||28 Sept 2017|