“File Upload” function is released on Jan 2015 on the MachForm system. However, there are some limitations and recommendations on using it.
- Respondents to an online e-form on MachForm can each upload a maximum of 20 files, in either pdf, jpg or zip formats
- Each file can be up to 20MB in file size. File(s) exceeded the size limit will be omitted automatically.
- Office suite document formats (e.g. doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx) are NOT recommended for upload. You are recommended to use either PDF or ZIP formats. If Office suite format is used, error will be prompted when you open the file. Form owner must choose "repair" in order to open the file.
- The "Show Review Page Before Submitting" option is recommended to be used. Thus respondents can review what file(s) is ready for upload.
- Make use of the "Guidelines for User" to show tips for the file upload field.