OneDrive is one of the features provided by Office 365. It provides personalized web storage option which enables users to keep synchronized with their hard-drives for off-line access.
- Provide 5 TB of storage quota for each user. Each file stored in OneDrive for Business can be up to 250 GB in size.
- Share documents with anyone within and outside EdUHK (Outsider must have a valid Microsoft account).
- Create and edit files (e.g. Word, Excel) with Office Web Apps.
How to share?
You can use OneDrive to share photos, documents, other files, and entire folders with people. The files and folders you store in OneDrive are private until you decide to share them and you can see who a OneDrive file is shared with or stop sharing at any time. When you share documents and folders, you can decide whether to let people edit or just view them.
You can refer to the following online resource on how to share your documents and folders.
- Share OneDrive files and folders
- See files you shared in OneDrive
- See files shared with you in OneDrive
- Stop sharing OneDrive or SharePoint files or folders, or change permissions