For better use of University resources, all Zoom recordings created on the cloud from 1 Jan 2021 will be retained for 180 days only and they will be removed automatically afterwards. Cloud recordings created on or before 31 Dec 2020 will be kept until 1 Jul 2021. Users are recommended to back up the recordings and download them to their local drive if needed.
- Visit the Zoom portal at https://eduhk.zoom.us.
- Click the "Sign-In" and log in with your EdUHK account and password.
- On the left panel, click "Recordings" under the PERSONAL menu. This will bring up your Cloud Recordings screen, showing the list of your Meeting Sessions Recordings on your ZOOM Cloud.
- Locate and click on the Meeting session you are interested. The details of the meeting recordings will be displayed.
- Locate and click on the "Download" button to initiate the download of all the recordings.