FAQ: How can I download a file in Google Drive or Photos to a local disk?
- Go to Google Drive at https://drive.google.com/.
- Select "My Drive" on the left-hand column to view all the files and folders.
Select the files or folders and right-click to choose "Download".
When download completes, choose a file location and click "Save".
- Go to Google Photos at http://photos.google.com/.
- Select "Photos" on the left-hand column and select the photos.
- Click the More button in the top right-hand corner.
- Select "Download".
Choose a file location and click "Save".