In case you want to move your Personal Folders to a new location, follow the steps: First, find the current location of the PST file by:
- In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Services.
- Select the corresponding Personal folder, then click Properties.
- Note the current location of the PST file.
Then follow these steps to move the PST file to a new location.
- On the File menu, click Exit and Log Off to quit Outlook.
- Move the file by Windows Explorer or My Computer.
- Restart Outlook. When you're prompted for the location of the now-missing PST file, point to the file in its new location.
- On the File menu, click Exit and Log Off to quit Outlook again.
- The Personal Folder in the new location can then be used when you next time start Outlook.