The "Fax Services" in Win XP support multiple recipients. Follow the steps below.Start the "Send Fax Wizard"
- Manually add recipients:
- Type in the name and fax number then press "Add" button. (Repeat to add other recipients)
- Make use of the "Address book"
- Press the "Address book" button
- Choose the address you use. (e.g. Outlook's Contacts)(If you cannot locate the Contacts service, please refer to the link "How can I add the Contacts Service in Outlook?")
- Highlight the recipients and click "TO ->" to add recipients.(Refer to the link "How to import Excel file Outlook Contacts?")
- Click "OK"