With Google Drive, you can share files like documents, images and PDFs without having to email them as attachments. Sharing is as easy as indicating which email addresses or mailing lists should have access to a file.
- Go to Google Drive at https://drive.google.com/.
- Select a file or folder by checking the box next to it.
- Click the Share icon.
- Type the name/email address of the person you want to share the file with. You can share with a person, mailing list or choose a person from Contacts.
- Click the arrow on “Can view” to change the permissions, including view, comment and edit.
- Click “Share” and “Save”.
Note: If you want to share with an EdUHK staff, enter the email address in the following form: email@example.com.
The invited users will receive an email and gain access to the shared file or folder upon log in with their Google accounts (firstname.lastname@example.org).