Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) for Moodle and Mahara
- When users log-in the University information system through our centrally-managed Identity and Access Management systems using their EdUHK network account provided by the University, the users are obliged to comply with the University regulations concerned - https://www.eduhk.hk/ocio/computing-policies-and-regulations.
- Usage logs together with users’ personal information will be used by the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO):-
a. For academic and operational purposes, such as research, course analytics, diagnosis of technical problems, investigation on potential security incidents, audit and planning purposes; and
b. For purposes of enforcing the University regulations.
- The data collected is intended for internal use and will only be accessed by persons authorised by the Chief Information Officer or his/her delegates..
- The data collected will be kept up to 7 years and will be purged thereafter.
- For enquiries about this PIC statement, please kindly write to email@example.com.