Windows XP provide a new features called MUI (Multi User Interface) in which user can change the language of Windows from English to Chinese or reverse.
Change from English to Chinese:
- Click "Start" -> "Setting" -> "Control Panel"
- Open "Regional and Language Options " by double click.
- Change to the "Language" tab.
- Choose "中文(繁體)" from the option "Language used in menus and dialogs"
- Click all "OK" to apply changes.
- Then logoff the system and login again.
- Now, you can notice that the interface had changed to Chinese character.
If you are using any PC in central computer Lab, you can switch the language with a easier way.
- Click on the icon "簡體中文介面 & English Interface" on the desktop.
- Then choose your preferred language by clicking the button.
- When prompt, click the "OK" button and wait for the Windows to logoff.