Setup Procedures for iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)
Setup email account using Microsoft Outlook app.
- Open Outlook for iOS . If you don't have it yet, download it from the Apple Store.
- Enter your EdUHK email address when prompt. And press "Add Account".
- Enter your EdUHK password when prompt. And press "Sign In".
- Click "Maybe later" when prompt to finish the setup.
- You can choose whether to received notification for the Outlook App.
Setup email account using Apple Mail app.
Please make sure you can access the internet before the following procedures.
- Choose "Settings" from the Home screen.
- Choose "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Choose "Add Account...".
- Choose "Microsoft Exchange".
- Enter your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password accordingly. Press "Next". If you are using iOS version earlier than iOS 7, please enter the server name "outlook.office365.com" manually.
- Choose the item(s) that you want to synchronize. Then press "Save".
- Setup completes.
|For iOS 7.x||For iOS earlier than 7.x|