The U3 Launchpad software is pre-installed in the SanDisk USB thumb drive. If you do not want to use it, you can remove it with the following procedures.
- Plug the SanDisk USB thumb drive to your office PC
- Make sure you have login the network. Click the "Network Teaching Software icon , and choose "U3 Launchpad Remover"
- Choose "Next from the Launchpad Removal Program.
- Choose "Yes. This will take about 5 minutes for the 96 MB stored on your removeable drive.". Then click "Format".
- Wait for the program to backup the data on your thumb drive.
- Click "Done"