For users on Exchange server 2007:
You can change the user interface option in Outlook Web Access 2007 (OWA). Please follow the steps below:
- Login webmail with your username and password.
- Choose Options on the top right hand corner.
- Choose Regional Settings from the left panel. Then choose your prefered language from the Choose language: option and click the Save button on the top.
For users on Exchange server 2003:
By default, the default language of Internet Explorer Web browser for all OCIO provided PCs is set to Chinese.User may encounter display problem that English web application display as Chinese. Application like the new Webmail - Outlook Web Access 2003 (OWA) user interface is depends on the language setting of Internet Explorer Web browser. User should change the Language setting of Internet explorer to English to fix the problem.To change the default language of your Internet Explorer Web browser:
- From the Internet Explorer menu bar, click Tools -> Internet Options....
- From the General tab, click the Languages... button.
- If your prefered language is not listed in the Language Preference windows, click the Add button. Otherwise, jump to steps 5.
- From the Add Language windows, select the language you want to add and click OK
- Highlight the Language that you need to set it as default. Then click the Move Up button until it becomes the first item in the list. Then click OK.