Emergency Fund / Emergency Loan
Students facing financial hardship due to a sudden change or unforeseen personal problems may approach Student Affairs Office for assistance. The amount of grant/ loan is decided on a case-by-case basis. Students may apply throughout the year.
- No repayment of Emergency Fund is needed.
- Repayment of interest-free Emergency Loan will commence after graduation.
Student Travel Scheme
Students can apply for various travelling discount schemes. Verification of student’s status is needed at the Service Counter of Student Affairs Office at B4-G/F-01, e.g. MTR Student Travel Scheme.
– MTR Students Travel Scheme
Eligibility: Full-time Student (aged 25 or below)
- Complete the form
- Endorse by Student Affairs Office at our Service Counter (B4-G/F-01)
- Submit the form to MTR Customer Service Centre
- Form can be downloaded from the MTR’s website (http://www.mtr.com.hk) or obtain from Student Affairs Office Service Counter or any MTR Customer Service Centre