Thank you for your interest in recruiting EdUHK students. Employers are welcome to contact us for the following free services to meet your recruitment needs:
Ed Job Plus is an online job posting platform of EdUHK which allows employers to post job vacancies, receive job applications and contact suitable candidates for further selection, features included:
- Free advertising service for full-time, part-time or temporary employment opportunities and internships.
- Collect and review applications directly from candidates through the service.
- 24/7 access to the site allowing you to add, edit or delete job advertisements anywhere in any way.
- View latest news on EdUHK programmes
Please visit Ed Job Plus now at https://edjobplus.eduhk.hk for details and account registration.
2. Recruitment Events and Other Campus Recruitment Services
To join our recruitment events, plan new initiatives or request other recruitment services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to Employers:
Please find employment policies governing on-campus and off-campus employment for non-local students under HKSAR Immigration Policies.
For more information, please refer to: http://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/faq/imm-policy-study.html
For Students and Graduates
Ed Job Plus is an online platform dedicated to providing students and graduates of the EdUHK with a one-stop job search experience. It provides students and graduates with career planning resources and practical advice to assist you in the job hunting journey.
- Over 4000 active job vacancies, of which 800 are in the education sector including full-time/ temporary/ part-time / summer job advertisements.
- 3 in 1 platform: advertises both education and non-education related employment opportunities to students and graduates from 3 sources: Ed Job Plus, JIJIS and EdUHK x Recruit.
- Direct and easy online application for jobs on the platform.
- Free careers advice and resources: the platform contains helpful videos and documents to assist your career planning and job hunting.
Login Ed Job Plus at https://edjobplus.eduhk.hk with your EdUHK student/graduate account for details.
Notes to Graduates:
Recent Graduates are eligible to register as Ed Job Plus members under the “Graduate” panel on the homepage. This membership will be effective for 1 year after graduation. Registration is free of charge and if students already had a student account, their information will be transferred to the new graduate account. Please refer toEd Job Plus Registration Guide (for Alumni)for details.
JIJIS provides a free online employment service for students and graduates of Hong Kong’s 8 publicly funded universities.
- includes full-time/ temporary/ part-time/ summer job advertisements
- provides jobs and employers’ information
- provides online resume and job application service
- provides employment information and advice to students
Students can enjoy the above services after registering as JIJIS members. Membership is effective for up to 1 year after graduation. All full time EdUHK students from UGC-funded programmes are eligible to register.
3. EdUHK x Recruit
Recruit is an all-rounded recruitment and education media service in Hong Kong. It provides a wide range of recruitment and education related services. Through Recruit, EdUHK is able to link its students to hundreds of non-education related vacancies.
For enquiries, please call (+852) 2948 6246, fax (+852) 2948 6771 or email email@example.com.