The Fitness Introductory Course is designed to help participants learn the proper use of equipment inside the fitness room. After completing the course, participants can register as users of the EdUHK Physical Fitness Room.
|Course Code||Date||Time||Medium of Instruction||Venue|
|Student Class - 6||17 Feb 2023 (Fri)||2:30pm-4:30pm||English||E-LP2, Fitness Room|
|Student Class - 7||20 Feb 2023 (Mon)||3:30pm-5:30pm||Chinese|
|Student Class - 8||20 Feb 2023 (Mon)||5:30pm-7:30pm||Chinese|
|Staff Class - 9||21 Feb 2023 (Tue)||5:30pm-7:30pm||Chinese / English|
|Student Class - 10||23 Feb 2023 (Thur)||3:30pm-5:30pm||Chinese|
|Student Class - 11||23 Feb 2023 (Thur)||5:30pm-7:30pm||Chinese|
|Student Class - 12||27 Feb 2023 (Mon)||3:30pm-5:30pm||Chinese|
|Student Class - 13||27 Feb 2023 (Mon)||5:30pm-7:30pm||Chinese|
Application Form: https://eduhk.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3RcGLssLcxEFee2
Application Deadline: 5 days before the start date of the course
- Only full-time students and staff are eligible for enrolment.
- The quota of each class is 15 and the enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Participants should wear appropriate sportswear and attend the class punctually.
- Participants who are late for 15 minutes or more will be considered absent.
- Absent without a justified reason may affect the chances of enrolling in other courses later.
- A confirmation email will be sent to successful applicants 5 days before the start date of the course. Applicants who do not receive notifications may assume their applications unsuccessful.
- The registration as users of the EdUHK Physical Fitness Room takes 3 working days to process after completing the course.
- The decision of Student Affairs Office shall be final.