Funded by the University Grants Committee (UGC), this programme aims at training EdUHK undergraduate students as Ambassadors to promote integration of students from all backgrounds and origins.
Students will receive trainings to understand more about Hong Kong’s development and social context; serve as Ambassadors to organize cultural integration activities; and share their learnings at the Graduation Ceremony.
The Ambassadors of this year are currently preparing for the activities. Stay tuned for our promotions!
1st batch 2019/20
- Events: Room Escape, BBQ Night, Minibus Signage Workshop, Virtual HK Tour, CantoPop Test&Match, online pages on food and local cultures, and more......
2nd batch 2020/21
- Events: Zoom Cultural Party, Photography Competition, Cooking God, Colonial History, Aberdeen Tour, Journey to the West, and more......
3rd batch 2021/22
- Events: Night-time Big Bus Tour, Sham Shui Po Cultural Tour, Traditional Mailbox Design Workshop, Games Night, Kowloon Walled City Tour, Henna and Neon Sign Workshop, Tours to islands, Film Screening, and more...
Upcoming activities (details to be confirmed)
- Jan: Tour to Sai Kung High Island Reservoir, Yim Tin Tsai and Lamma Island; Religious Tour around Tsz Wan Shan
- Feb: Tour to Kowloon City; Yau Ma Tei Milk Tea workshop
- Mar: Devil beating tour
- May: Minibus Signage Workshop
○ Wish to be one of our ambassadors? Apply here! ○