Funded by the University Grants Committee (UGC), this programme aims at training EdUHK undergraduate students as Ambassadors to promote integration of students from all backgrounds and origins.
Students will receive trainings to understand more about Hong Kong’s development and social context; serve as Ambassadors to organize cultural integration activities; and share their learnings at the Graduation Ceremony.
○ Wish to be one of our ambassadors? Apply here! ○
Stage (I): Attending a FREE 3-day-2-night intensive learning camp on 30 August - 1 September 2023 at Mei Ho House (meals, accommodation, workshops and walking tours included)
Stage (II): Serving as ambassadors to organize activities for promoting integration of students from all backgrounds and origins throughout Semesters I & II, 2023-2024
Stage (III): Graduation ceremony at April 2024
What will you get in this programme
- To experience the history and culture of Hong Kong as a global city through an intensive learning camp
- To learn how to organize cultural activities with a substantial budget
- To get commendation letter and graduation certificate in recognition of your contributions
- To meet friends from different backgrounds and origins
Undergraduate UGC-funded students NOT graduating in 2023 are welcome.
31 July 2023 (Monday)
A series of cultural activities organised by our 2023/24 Global Hong Kong Ambassadors are coming soon!