Welcome to the EdUHK Career Fair 2022
Career Development Service of Student Affairs Office is going to organise the second EdUHK Career Fair 2022 in Mar 2022. The Fair will be a platform for various organizations from Education, STEM, NGOs, Government, and Business Fields to engage with the EdUHK students and recent graduates virtually.
Participation fee: FREE
The golden opportunity you don’t want to miss…
Benefits for Employers
- The Fair will be a platform for various organizations to engage with the EdUHK students and recent graduates virtually.
- Increase brand awareness across Hong Kong through all our media channels.
Benefits for Students
- Explore Hottest Jobs (Full-time/Part-time/Internship) from Education, STEM, NGOs, Government and Business Fields.
- Join Virtual booths, Career Talks, Recruitment Talks and Job Search Skills Sharing Sessions from over 90 participating companies.
- Network with leading industry professionals through Live Q&A sessions in the Virtual Talks.
- Visit different booths and connect with employers directly through live meetings for any questions about their company and job opportunities.
About the Education University of Hong Kong
- 2021 QS World University Ranking: 3rd in Asia & 16th in the World in Education
- Student enrollment (2021): 7,683
- No. of Graduates (headcount in 2020/21): 3,301
- Initial Monthly Salary (2020) (Teacher Education Programmes only): $31,676
- Ongoing R&D Projects (2021): 375