Welcome to the EdUHK Career Fair 2023
Career Development Service of Student Affairs Office is going to organise the 3rd EdUHK Career Fair 2023 from Mid February to March 2023. The Fair will be a platform for various organizations from Education, STEM, NGOs, Government, and Business Fields to engage with the EdUHK students and recent graduates.
Participation fee: FREE
Launch of the Fair
Benefits for Employers
- The Fair will be a free platform for various organizations to engage with the EdUHK students and recent graduates.
- Increase brand awareness across Hong Kong through all our media channels.
Benefits for Students
- Access to hot jobs (full-time, part-time, internships) from sectors including Education, STEM, NGOs, Government and Business Fields.
- Visit more than 100 career booths and participate in career talks and job search skills sharing sessions.
- Network with leading industry professionals through live Q&A sessions at the talks.
- The opportunity to interact directly with employers about job opportunities will be offered at in-person* or virtual booths.
- In-person Exhibitions with 50 employers from 20 to 24 March 2023.
- 100+ virtual career booths.
- 30+ career talks and job search skills sharing sessions.
Feedback from Employers
- It is a well-organized Career Fair, which provides a platform for interaction with students under the pandemic.
- A big shout-out to the SAO team, they are supportive and putting so many efforts into providing resources and guidance to students on careers development.
Feedback from Students
- The employers’ sharing sessions were very inspiring.
About the Education University of Hong Kong
- 2021 QS World University Ranking: 3rd in Asia & 16th in the World in Education
- Student enrollment (2021): 7,683
- No. of Graduates (headcount in 2020/21): 3,301
- Initial Monthly Salary (2021) (Teacher Education Programmes only): $31,383
- Ongoing R&D Projects (2021): 375