Welcome to the EdUHK Virtual Career Fair 2021
Career Development Service of Student Affairs Office is going to organize the first EdUHK Virtual Career Fair 2021 from 4 - 6 May 2021. The Fair will be a platform for various organizations from Education, STEM, NGOs, Government, and Business Fields to engage with the EdUHK students and recent graduates virtually.
Participation fee: FREE
The golden opportunity you don’t want to miss…
Benefits for Employers
- The Fair will be a platform for various organizations to engage with the EdUHK students and recent graduates virtually.
- Increase brand awareness across Hong Kong through all our media channels.
Benefits for Students
- Explore Hottest Jobs (Full-time/Part-time/Internship) from Education, STEM, NGOs, Government and Business Fields.
- Join Virtual booths, Career Talks, Recruitment Talks and Job Search Skills Sharing Sessions from over 90 participating companies.
- Network with leading industry professionals through Live Q&A sessions in the Virtual Talks.
- Visit different booths and connect with employers directly through live meetings for any questions about their company and job opportunities.
About the Education University of Hong Kong
- 2021 QS World University Ranking: 3rd in Asia & 16th in the World in Education
- Student enrollment (2020): 7965
- No. of Graduates (headcount in 2019/20): 3374
- Initial Monthly Salary (2019) (Teacher Education Programmes only): $28,288
- Ongoing R&D Projects (2020): 349