(Round 2) iHostel Application for Student Accommodation 2021/22 for New Local UGC-funded UG, PGDE and HD(ECE) Students (17-20 Aug 2021)
The iHostel Application for Student Accommodation 2021/2022 (Round 2) for all New Local students enrolled in UGC-funded UG, PGDE and HD(ECE) Programmes will be open from 17 Aug 2021 (Tue) to 20 Aug 2021 (Fri).
Please access to the iHostel System (the Portal > Stu Affairs > iHostel or https://ihostel.eduhk.hk/) and complete the online application before the deadline above. Late application will not be entertained.
All information about Hall Application 2021/22 are available to the website of Hall Management Section. You are advised to read carefully the PowerPoint Slides (Video / PDF), Application Guidelines and the iHostel User Guide (PDF and video demonstration) on our website before submitting your application.
The application result will be announced via student email on 26 Aug 2021 (Thu). The mass check-in period will be from 2 pm, 1 Sep (Wed) to 5 pm, 5 Sep (Sun).
According to the “Enhanced precautionary measure against COVID-19 in the new residential year of 2021-22” announced by the University on 28 May 2021, student-residents will be required to undergo a COVID-19 test every two weeks with effect from 13 Aug 2021, which will be partially subsidised by the University. Student-residents who have been fully vaccinated for more than 14 days before/after check-in will be exempted from the requirement.
Please note that all students with confirmed Whole-year or Semester 1 hall offers are required to submit the hardcopy of the negative COVID-19 test result issued within 14 days or the vaccination proof (2nd dose completed 14 days or more before check-in) to respective Hall Management Office for record keeping. Students without a valid vaccination/test record will not be allowed to check-in.
- Details of Prevention of COVID-19 in Student Halls:
- Details of the Check-in Arrangements:
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at (852) 2948 6868 (office hours: 8:30 am to 5:20 pm) or email at email@example.com.
Hall Management Section
Student Affairs Office
The Education University of Hong Kong
Important information on Novel Coronavirus
- Videos on Prevention of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in Student Halls
(Please click the image to view the video)
- Announcements related to COVID-19 precautionary measures in student halls
Precautionary measure against COVID-19 in student halls, 2021-22
- Student halls / quarters are not to be used as quarantine facilities for COVID-19. Students who are under compulsory quarantine and/or self-monitoring as required by the HKSAR Government will not be allowed to enter the student halls / quarters until they have completed the compulsory quarantine and/or self-monitoring requirements at home or other accommodation. In this connection, those students are reminded of reserving sufficient time for completing the compulsory quarantine and/or self-monitoring off campus. Upon their check-in to hall, students concerned are required to submit a Health Declaration form and provide documentation proofs for the completion of compulsory quarantine and/or self-monitoring to respective Hall Management Office.
- With an aim to enhance the precautionary measure against COVID-19 in student halls, as announced by the University on 28 May 2021, student-residents will be required to undergo a COVID-19 test every two weeks with effect from 13 August 2021, which will be partially subsidised by the University. Student-residents who have been fully vaccinated for more than 14 days before/after check-in will be exempted from the requirement. On the check-in day, students are required to submit the hardcopy of the vaccination proof or a negative COVID-19 test result issued within 14 days to respective Hall Management Office for record keeping. For the details of the arrangements of the COVID-19 tests and the subsidies provided by the University, please refer to the Annexes in the email to students about hall application sent by the Hall Management Section of Student Affairs Office.
Notice to Hall Residents
26 Jan 2020
24 Jan 2020
21 Jan 2020
6 Jan 2020
Please browse the website of Centre for Health Protection for lastest update of Novel Coronavirus: https://www.chp.gov.hk/tc/