Ed Job Plus is an online platform dedicated to providing EdUHK students and graduates with a one-stop job search experience. It provides students and graduates with career planning resources and practical advice to assist you in the job hunting journey:
- Includes 3000+ active full-time/ temporary/ part-time / summer vacancies, of which 800+ are from education sector;
- Advertises both education and non-education employment opportunities to you from 4 sources: Ed Job Plus, JIJIS, EdUHK × Recruit and iWork;
- Provides direct and easy online application for jobs; and
- Provides free careers advice and resources to assist your career planning and job hunting.
Recent graduates are eligible to register as users, this free membership will be effective for 1 year after graduation. Login Ed Job Plus with your EdUHK student/ graduate account now for more!
JIJIS provides free online employment services for students and graduates of Hong Kong’s 8 publicly funded universities:
- Includes full-time/ temporary/ part-time/ summer job advertisements;
- Provides jobs and employers’ information;
- Provides online resume and job application service; and
- Provides employment information and advice to students.
Students can enjoy these services after registering as JIJIS members. Membership is effective for up to 1 year after graduation. All full time EdUHK students from UGC-funded programmes are eligible to register. More details please click.
Recruit is an all-rounded recruitment and education media service in Hong Kong. It provides a wide range of recruitment and education related services. Through Recruit, EdUHK is able to link its students to hundreds of non-education related vacancies.
Current students can find iWork opportunities (i.e. Student Helpers at EdUHK Departments) on Ed Job Plus. Active iWork openings are posted under the iWork Jobs for Students section, you can find the latest campus work opportunities there.
For enquiries, please contact 2948 6246 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.