Organised by the Career Development Service of Student Affairs Office, the annual EdUHK Career Fair is our campus-wide job fair. The Fair consists of booth exhibition and various career development training sessions, workshops, industry talks and seminars. Students can also obtain recruitment information by meeting with employers from Education, STEM, NGOs, Government, and Business Fields!
Benefits for Students
- Explore Hottest Jobs (Full-time/Part-time/Internship) from Education, STEM, NGOs, Government and Business Fields
- 90+ Individual Career Booths, Career Talk, Recruitment Talk and Job Search Skills Sharing Session etc.
- Network with leading industry professionals through live Q&A sessions in the talks
- Visit face-to-face or virtual booths* connecting with employers directly through interactive engagement about their company and job opportunities
*Subject to the latest development of the COVID-19 epidemic situation in Hong Kong
Benefits for Employers
- The Fair will be a free platform for various organisations to engage with the EdUHK students and recent graduates
- Increase brand awareness across Hong Kong through all our media channels
Stay Tuned for EdUHK Career Fair 2023!
Ms. Ozzy Tsui
Assistant Career Development Manager
Career Development Service, Student Affairs Office,
The Education University of Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2948 7677 E-mail: email@example.com