The Sports Development Section at the Student Affairs Office offers various sports courses and workshops with the aim to enable students to acquire new sports skills and foster their life-long pursuit in sports.
Fall Sports Courses 2023
|16, 30 Oct, 6, 13 Nov (Mon)||11:30am-1:30pm||Gymnasium||$100|
|Chinese Dance||29 Sep, 6, 13, 20 Oct (Fri)||9:30am-11:30am||Dance Room||$100|
|Myofascial Release||19, 26 Oct, 2, 9 Nov (Thur)||6:30pm-8:30pm||Gymnasium||$100|
|Swimming (Class A)||28 Sep, 5, 19, 26 Oct (Thur)||2:00pm-4:00pm||Outdoor Swimming Pool||$70|
Swimming (Class B)
|3, 10, 17, 24 Oct (Tue)||2:00pm-4:00pm||Outdoor Swimming Pool||$70|
|Tennis (Class A)||4, 11, 18, 25 Oct (Wed)||9:30am-11:30am||Tennis Court||$70|
|Tennis (Class B)||3, 10, 17, 24 Nov (Fri)||9:30am-11:30am||Tennis Court||$70|
|Trampoline||24, 31 Oct, 7, 14 Nov (Tue)||3:30pm-5:30pm||Gymnasium||$100|
|Yoga (Universal Yoga) (Class A)||22 Sep, 6, 13, 20 Oct (Fri)||4:15pm-5:45pm||Gymnasium||$100|
|Yoga (Universal Yoga) (Class B)||3, 10, 17, 24 Nov (Fri)||5:45pm-7:15pm||Gymnasium||$100|
|Yoga (Slim Yoga) (Class A)||22 Sep, 6, 13, 20 Oct (Fri)||5:45pm-7:15pm||Gymnasium||$100|
|Yoga (Slim Yoga) (Class B)||3, 10, 17, 24 Nov (Fri)||4:15pm-5:45pm||Gymnasium||$100|
|Pilates Mat (Beginner)||13, 20 Oct (Fri)||12:30pm-2:00pm||Gymnasium / Squash Court||/|
|Pilates Mat (Intermediate)||3, 10 Nov (Fri)||12:30pm-2:00pm||Squash Court||/|
|Kinball||19, 26 Sep (Tue)||12:30pm-2:30pm||Indoor Basketball Court||/|
|Frisbee||19, 26 Oct (Thur)||12:30pm-2:30pm||Indoor Basketball Court||/|
Application Form: https://eduhk.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cSlNRe6jbsjbGcu
Application Deadline: 5 days before the start date of the course
- Only full-time students and staff are eligible for enrolment.
- A limited quota for each course will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participants should wear appropriate sportswear and attend the class punctually.
- A confirmation email will be sent to successful applicants 5 days before the start date of the course. Applicants who do not receive notifications may assume their applications unsuccessful.
- Successful applicants should settle the payment to confirm the enrolment within the payment period. Failure to do will be nullification of your eligibility for admission. All fees paid will not be refunded.
- The course fees are non-refundable.
- The Student Affairs Office reserves the right to make the final decision.