The Sports Development Section at the Student Affairs Office offers various sports courses and workshops with the aim to enable students to acquire new sports skills and foster their life-long pursuit in sports.
Summer Sports Courses 2023
|Frisbee A||30 May (Tue)||12:30pm-2:30pm||Indoor Basketball Court||/|
|Frisbee B||14 June (Wed)||2:30pm-4:30pm||Indoor Basketball Court||/|
|Kinball||11 July (Tue)||12:30pm-2:30pm||Indoor Basketball Court||/|
|31 May (Wed)||12:30pm-2:30pm||Badminton Court||/|
|Mini-Tennis B||13 June (Tue)||12:30pm-2:30pm||Badminton Court||/|
|Mini-Tennis C||16 June (Fri)||2:30pm-4:30pm||Badminton Court||/|
|12 July (Wed)||12:30pm-2:30pm||Badminton Court||/|
|Myofascial Release||1, 8 & 29 June (Thur)||5:30pm-7:30pm||Table Tennis Room||$60|
|Pilates Mat (Beginner)||8 & 15 June (Thur)||5:30pm-7:00pm||Gymnasium||/|
|Pilates Mat (Intermediate)||28 June & 5 July (Wed)||5:30pm-7:00pm||Squash Court||/|
|Resistance Band Workout A||25 May (Thur)||12:30pm-2:00pm||Dance Room||/|
|Resistance Band Workout B||13 June (Tue)||5:30pm-7:00pm||Dance Room||/|
|Resistance Band Workout C||17 July (Mon)||12:30pm-2:00pm||Dance Room||/|
|Swimming||30 May, 6 & 13 June (Tue)||2:00pm-4:00pm||Indoor Swimming Pool||$60|
|Tennis||19 May, 2, 9 & 16 June (Fri)||9:00am-11:00am||Tennis Court||$60|
Yoga (Hatha Yoga)
|16, 23 & 30 June (Fri)||
|Dance Room/ Squash Court||$60|
Yoga (Slim Yoga)
|16, 23 & 30 June (Fri)||5:45pm-7:15pm||Dance Room/ Squash Court||$60|
Application Form: https://eduhk.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bP1EZ77bIvDHsO2
Application Deadline: 5 days before the start date of the course
- Only full-time students and staff are eligible for enrolment.
- A limited quota for each course will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participants should wear appropriate sportswear and attend the class punctually.
- A confirmation email will be sent to successful applicants 5 days before the start date of the course. Applicants who do not receive notifications may assume their applications unsuccessful.
- Successful applicants should settle the payment to confirm the enrolment within the payment period.
- The course fees are non-refundable.
- The Student Affairs Office reserves the right to make the final decision.