- Must hold a Master’s degree in a discipline within Education or a cognate field relevant to their chosen Specialised Area.
- With four years or more of work experience are preferred.
Interviews will only be arranged for those who pass the preliminary selection.
English Language Requirements
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate a high standard of competence in spoken and written English. Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution in a non-English speaking system should normally fulfil one of the following minimum English proficiency requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 with no subtest lower than 6.0;
- A TOEFL score of 80 (internet-based test) ; or
- Other equivalent qualifications#.
# The College English Test (CET) is not accepted as an equivalent qualification.
Please refer to the Graduate School website for the most up-to-date information.