Application for Academic Documents

You may apply for academic documents including Transcript of Studies*, Testimonial, Experiential Learning and Achievements Transcript (ELAT), and Replacement of Certificate by using "Online Application Service" instead of submitting paper forms, to support the University in becoming an environmentally sustainable campus.

Forms download

*Final-year students/graduands are to be reminded that your final award, graduation status and respective Graduation Date will only be shown on the transcript after AB’s approval of your award is sought.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 2948 6177 or by email at