Applicants should normally hold a recognized bachelor’s degree or equivalent, have three years of professional experience in schools or educational organizations, and leadership experience. Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution in a non-English speaking system should normally fulfill one of the following minimum English proficiency requirements:
- IELTS 6.0; or
- Grade C or above in GCSE / GCE OL English; or
- a TOEFL score of 80 (internet-based test); or
- Band 6 in the Chinese Mainland’s College English Test (CET) a total score of 430 or above and the test result should be valid within two years); or
- Pass in Test for English Majors-band 8 (TEM-8);
- Duolingo English Test (DET) score of 105 or above in case relevant IELTS and TOEFL test centres are temporarily closed. Applicants must complete the declaration form if they wish to submit DET for consideration. (for July 2021 intake only); or
- Other equivalent qualifications.