EdUHK Online Application Systems


For the most updated admission schedule, please visit the admission webpage of individual programmes at


Notes for applicants (except PDPs applicants):

Admission Terms

Programme Starting Months
Summer Semester, 2021-22 July to August 2021
Semester 1, 2021-22

Late August to December 2021

Semester 2, 2021-22 January to June 2022
Semester 1, 2022-23

Late August to December 2022


Notes for Professional Development Programmes (PDPs) applicants:

Admission Terms


Semester 1, 2021-22


For Professional Development Programmes 2021 Entry, all cohorts

(September 2021 to June 2022)

Announcement for COVID-19 Vaccination/Regular Testing Requirements


PDP 2021 entry is now open for application.


All PDPs offered in different semesters of the same academic year are grouped under one single Admission Term.


You are advised to get a completed Principal Recommendation Form ready before proceeding your application(s). Applications without a completed Principal Recommendation Form will not be processed.


Notes for Non-local applicants

  • Application opens for non-local students seeking admission to our Full-time Bachelor's Degree Programmes (via non-JEE route) for Fall 2022.
  • 2022/23 年度本科课程(内地应届高考生适用)入学申请经已开始。截止日期为2022年6月12日 晚上11时59分(北京时间) 。
  • EdUHK does not encourage students to entrust their application to any third party agents and we always contact applicants directly on updates regarding the applications. You must complete and submit your own application and provide your own personal and contact details. Please refer to the official EdUHK channels, such as programme websites and the admission system, for the required information to complete your application.



Notes for JUPAS applicants

  • If you are JUPAS applicant, according to the regulations of Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS), you CANNOT submit applications via both JUPAS and non-JUPAS (Direct Application) routes for our Government-funded Full-time Undergraduate/Sub-degree programmes in the same academic year. Such non-JUPAS applications will NOT be considered and any application fee paid will NOT be refunded.




Upon successful submission of your application, you will receive an application acknowledgement by email. If you do not receive the acknowledgement, please log in your account and check the status of your application.


EdUHK UGC-funded students applying for change of programme/major/year should submit their application to Academic Regulations and Records Section of the Registry. For details of the application procedure, please refer to the Registry website at