• EN


On-campus Accommodation


Full-time non-local students from undergraduate programmes can apply for the student hall during the first year of study.


Full-time research postgraduate students (RPgs) may apply for accommodation in student halls, while self-funded postgraduates may apply for student rental housing.

More information on student hostel can be found from SAO Hall Management Section’s website.

Off-campus Accommodation

The Off-campus Accommodation Information Platform on the Student Affairs Office website can help students arrange accommodation outside EdUHK.