Before returning home, please pay attention to the following
- Inform GAO when your departure date is confirmed
- Ensure you complete all the course requirements including but not limited to assessments, examinations, etc.
- Submit Student Exchange Programme evaluation form online
- Complete the check-out procedure for your hostel
- Return the following items borrowed from the University and pay for any outstanding bills. Otherwise, the expenses incurred will be deducted from the caution money
- Return books borrowed from the library and pay for the fines (if any)
- Return laptops or other electronic devices borrowed from OCIO
- Return hostel Keys and pay for the hostel damage repairs (if any)
- Attend Farewell Party
- Close your local bank account (if any)
- You may travel to other countries or stay longer in Hong Kong after the end of your exchange term at EdUHK. Please make sure that your departure date is ON OR BEFORE visa expiry date on the landing slip. Please also keep your parents and home institution posted so that they will know where you are and how to contact you when necessary.
GAO will send your academic transcript to your home institution after receiving it from the Registry. For details, please refer to the transcript section above.