- Interested students are required to read through the most updated Programme List, Application Guidelines and submit the application online with the required documents by the deadline via the Global Engagement Management System (GEMS) (User Manual for steps and instructions).
- Please refer to the PPT of the Preparatory Session for more information.
- Applicants who wish to choose the summer programme(s) with specific language proficiency requirements (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, letter from professor, etc.) are required to submit valid test result or letter online together with the application.
- Applicants can choose up to TWO summer programmes in order of preference in each application round.
- If the number of applications to a summer programme exceeds the places available, lots will be drawn for random allocation by application priority and students' order of preference.
- Before submitting your online application form via GEMS, please make sure that you have completed all required fields in the application form and attached all necessary supporting documents.
- Applications who have already accepted offers in previous GSP application round will NOT be considered in subsequent application round(s).
- If an applicant willfully gives any false information or withhold any material information, he/she shall render himself/ herself liable to withdrawal of application and other disciplinary action by EdUHK.
- Late or incomplete applications will NOT be entertained.
- GAO reserves the right of final decision.
- 27 April to 3 May, 9:00 am
All applicants will be informed of the application results via email (EdUHK email account) after EdUHK’s internal application deadline.