Off-campus Accommodation Information

* For the latest informaiton of Off-campus Accommodation after 8 March 2021, plesae refer to the new SAO website:



The Off-campus Accommodation Information Platform (OAIP) provides basic information on renting accommodation outside the campus of the Education University of Hong Kong. It covers topics from leasing matters to district highlights, to guide students navigate the process of renting a flat in Hong Kong. We hope you find the information useful and wishing you a fruitful stay in Hong Kong.

Student may also refer to the "Tenancy Guide for Non-local Students in Hong Hong" published by Estate Agents' Authority) for more information.

For the non-local postgraduate students on self-funded programmes who are not eligible for student hall places, they can apply for the “temporary student bed places (TSBP)” managed by the Estates Office (EO) (email:; Tel: (852) 2948 8822).

Off-campus Accommodation Information for Private Housing in Tai Po District (Information updated as at 8 March 2021)