UNESCO Chair in Regional Education Development and Lifelong Learning: Forum on the Futures of Education
Professor John Lee Chi-Kin, UNESCO Chair in Regional Education Development and Lifelong Learning at The Education University of Hong Kong and the UNESCO Offices have jointly organised a forum. It aims to raise awareness and promote discussion on the themes pertaining to China in the International Commission on the Futures of Education Report, inviting 25 experts from the UNESCO Offices and 18 universities on mainland China and Hong Kong.
Mr Sobhi Tawil, Director of the Future of Learning and Innovation at UNESCO
- Keynote speech: Futures of Education – A New Social Contract; UNESCO Looks Ahead
Professor John Lee Chi-kin, UNESCO Chair in Regional Education Development & Lifelong Learning
- Keynote speech: Looking into the Future: Implications of UNESCO Futures of Education Report for Chinese Educational Development
Professor Song Huan, Director of Institute of Teacher Education Research, Faculty of Education at Beijing Normal University
- Keynote speech: Teacher preparation in China: Main achievements and perspectives
Professor Bu Yuhua, Vice Director of National Institute of Schooling Reform and Development at East China Normal University
- Keynote speech: Current state, potential risks and foresight tasks of future school exploration in China
Professor Yu Zeyuan, Vice-Dean of Faculty of Teacher Education at Southwest University
- Keynote speech: New Curriculum Standards and the Future of Chinese Schools
Registration closes on 16 September 2022. For details and registration, please visit here.