The Education University of Hong Kong

Affiliation of Research Centre

Each RPg student will be assigned to a University-/Faculty-level Research Centre, Facultylevel Professional Development Centre or Resource Centre according to their research areas. The principal supervisor of the student will propose the centre affiliation arrangement. By affiliating all these students to the research clusters of the University, the research capacity of individual students as well as the University could be built and enhanced as a whole.

For more information on the Research Centres: