Application & Eligibility
All EdUHK students enrolled in full-time undergraduate programmes (both government-funded and self-funded) can apply for exchange programme.
Applicant should fulfill the following criteria at the time of application:
- Do well in your EdUHK courses with a cumulative GPA of 2.5* or above ;
- Meet specific requirements set by the preferred exchange institution. Requirements such as field of study, language proficiency (English^ or other language), year of study, etc., can be found from exchange partners' factsheets;
- Complete at least 1 year of full-time undergraduate study at EdUHK before the start of exchange;
- Attain good language ability; and
- Be a good ambassador of EdUHK
*Successful applicant has to maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above in the semester just before the exchange study. If not, the Global Affairs Office (GAO) will withdraw the student exchange nomination.
Application has to be submitted to the GAO at least ONE semester or more before the preferred exchange semester.
Interested students can apply for the exchange programme by following these steps:
- Join the briefing session(s)
- Read through the Application Guidelines and Annex 1 (List of Host Institutions)
- Discuss with program director/ program coordinator regarding the exchange study plan and study pathway after the exchange
- Submit the application online with required documents by the deadline
Please have the following documents in hands while you are filling in the Application Form:
- A digital copy of a passport-sized photo (in .jpg format, file should not exceed 600KB)
- Proof of language proficiency* (If necessary)
- A Personal Statement (in pdf format)
*For candidates who have chosen the exchange institution(s) with specific language proficiency requirement (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, JPLT, etc.), valid test result must be submitted with the application form.
As completion and submission of application form is not fully supported on mobile phones, please use web browser (Chrome is recommended) on a personal computer, running in Microsoft Windows or Mac OS, to complete the form.
For enquiry on the student exchange program, please contact Global Affairs Office (GAO).