Application & Result
Before submitting an application, interested students are strongly advised to:
study the most updated Programme List at GAO website;
read through partners’ promotional materials (such as the eligibility, application requirements, financial and study arrangements);
participate in either ONE of the Preparatory Briefing sessions to get an overview of the application procedures and timelines, selection criteria, logistics and financial arrangement of ISP.
- Applicants who wish to choose the summer programme(s) with specific language proficiency requirements (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, letter from professor etc.), are required to submit valid test result or letter online together with the application.
- TWO summer programmes can be chosen in each application round in no particular order.
If multiple submissions are found, only the latest submission would be considered.
- Before submitting your online application form to GAO, please make sure that you have completed all required fields in the application form and attached all necessary supporting documents.
- Applications from candidate who has already accepted an offer in previous ISP application round will NOT be considered in subsequent application round(s).
- Interested students should refer to the EdUHK internal application deadline for each round (Click here for details).
- Late submission/ Incomplete application will not be entertained.
Selection result will be announced in due course after the EdUHK’s internal application deadline. Shortlisted candidates should confirm their acceptance of offer by returning a completed Undertaking Form to GAO on or before the designated submission deadline(s).
Then you need to submit your application with supporting documents to the host institution directly or via GAO on or before the deadline set by the host institution.
For enquiry on International Summer Programmes, please contact Global Affairs Office (GAO).