Full-time students who:
Ø are currently enrolled in one of the sub-degree, undergraduate, or postgraduate programmes* (including both Government-funded and Self-funded programmes);
Ø attain a required minimum Cumulative GPA by the time of application:
- CGPA ≥2.5 for credit bearing programmes that are not less than 4 weeks (eligible for applying Suumer Block Credits Transfer, restrictions apply)
- CGPA ≥2.3 for all other programmes
Ø fulfill the specific entry requirements (e.g. language, education background, etc.) set by the host institution(s). (Please refer to the column “other Entry Requirements” in the Programme List. If there is no requirement related to English proficiency, applicants are NOT required to submit IELTS/TOEFL result).
To maximize students’ opportunities to gain international experiences,
- please pay attention to all programme restriction(s), especially on programme level;
- each student can join ONE summer programme only under GSP in each academic year;
- priority will be given to those who had NOT participated in GSP and International Summer Programmes (ISP) before.