Short Film Competition “Student Exchange Programmes 2020/21 and 2021/22 - Sharing Exchange Experience”
The Global Affairs Office is pleased to organize the Short Film Competition “Student Exchange Programmes 2020/21 & 2021/22 - Sharing Exchange Experience”. The competition aims to provide a platform for exchange returnees to share their learning experiences and to encourage academic and cultural exchanges. All exchange returnees (2020/21 or 2021/22) are cordially invited to participate in this competition.
Participant: All EdUHK students who participated in the Student Exchange Programmes (SEP) in 2020/21 or 2021/22.
- Each host institution is counted as one participating unit, and each participating unit is expected to submit at least one film production and up to three.
- Each short film should be produced by a group of 1 to 5 student(s), and each student can at most submit one entry to the competition. Students are expected to form teams and to compromise the number of entries, if there are many students from the same host institution.
- The language of film production can be either English or Chinese.
Theme: My Exchange Life
- Free style but fit the theme
- Duration of short film: up to five minutes (including titles/credits)
- Format: MOV, MPEG4 or WMV (photos used in the film must be provided separately in jpg format)
- Application form: https://eduhk.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Le4TVfY6Ce4rOu
- Samples: Video 1/Video 2
Award: Outstanding Awards (Gift Voucher HKD 500) and Merit Prizes (Gift Voucher HKD 200)
Submission Deadline: 30 September 2022
Please refer to the email attachment for details of the terms and conditions. For queries, please email to email@example.com/call 2948 7654. We look forward to receiving your production!