研讨会: ‘Identity: A Real or Packaged Issue?’
10:00 - 12:00
(852) 2948 8622
The ‘Policy Dialogue Series 2021-22’ seeks to explore some critical issues and public policy challenges facing Hong Kong. In the coming session, entitled ‘Identity: A Real or Packaged Issue?’, Professor Anthony Cheung Bing-leung and other speakers will share their insights into the identity issues.
The dialogue series is co-organised by the Department of Asian and Policy Studies (APS) and the Academy of Hong Kong Studies at The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK), and the Division of Public Policy (PPOL) at The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST).
Professor Anthony Cheung Bing-leung, GBS, JP
• Research Chair Professor of Public Administration, APS, EdUHK
• Adjunct Professor, PPOL, HKUST
• Former Secretary for Transport and Housing, HKSARG
Professor Christine Loh Kung-wai, SBS, JP, OBE, Chevalier de I’Ordre National du Mérite
• Chief Development Strategist, Institute for the Environment, HKUST
• Former Undersecretary for the Environment, HKSARG
Mr Jasper Tsang Yok-sing, GBM, GBS, JP
• Former President of Legislative Council, HKSAR
13:00 - 18:00