An overseas learning tour, titled "Exploring science in Tokyo", will be organised in June this year.
Through a series of visits to museums, factories and research institutes, as well as participation in a STEM Workshop, students will be able to understand the latest advances in science, technology and urban planning in Japan.
Please find the details in the attached poster.
Date: 2-5 June 2020
Location: Tokyo, Japan
- STEM Workshop in Gakugei University Children Institute for the Future
- Meiji Chocolate Factory or Coca-Cola Co. Japan Tama Factory
- Kao Cosmetic Products Odawara Plant or Fancl Cosmetics Chiba Factory
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
- NARO Tsukuba Agriculture Research Hall and Gene Bank
- National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Resilience
Fee: Approximately HK$13,500 (To be confirmed)* for full-time Bachelor degree students (Students who are eligible to apply for GLEF can receive a maximum 50% subsidy of the fee)
Quota: about 15**
Registration: Participants must have a passport and visa that are valid for more than six months. Please fill in the online registration form. https://machg2.eduhk.hk/machform/view.php?id=302761
Deadline of registration: 30 Jan 2020
* The cost includes airfare, accommodation, entrance fee and part of transportation.
** For full-time students only. Major in Science, GS, GES, EfS and SWT will be of priority.
|02 Jun 2020 - 05 Jun 2020|