- Certificate in Professional Development Programme on Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Assessment for STEM Education in Primary Schools
- Certificate in Professional Development Programme on Effective Integration of Information Technology in Scientific Inquiry
- Professional Development Course for Small Class Teaching in Primary Schools
- Professional Development Programme for Primary School Teachers on e-Learning for Students’ Self Learning and Interactive Learning in General Studies
- Professional Development Programme for Secondary School Teachers on Environmental Conservation and Field-based Learning
- Short Courses for In-service Teachers and Educators from Mainland
- Primary Science Education
- Secondary Science Education
- Certificate in Professional Development Programme for Teachers of Liberal Studies and Science on Environmental Sustainable Development
Every effort has been made to ensure that information contained in this website is correct. Changes to any aspects of the programmes may be made from time to time due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and the University reserves the right to make amendments to any information contained in this website without prior notice. The University accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from any use or misuse of or reliance on any information contained in this website.
Any aspect of the course and course offerings (including, without limitation, the content of the course and the manner in which the course is taught) may be subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the University. Without limiting the right of the University to amend the course and its course offerings, it is envisaged that changes may be required due to factors such as staffing, enrolment levels, logistical arrangements and curriculum changes.