In addition to our commitment in providing high quality education and conducting innovative psychological research, our Department strives to contribute to the community. We do so by providing professional services, sharing experiences and research findings that aim at the betterment of society, and participating in both local and international bodies, organizations and foundations. Below are some examples of commitments we have taken the initiative to make in previous years.
- Giving advice to the government, schools, and nongovernmental organizations
- Providing educational and training workshops to children, parents, teachers, and healthcare practitioners
- Delivering consultancy services to various schools, assessment committees and centers
- Supporting schools in implementing new teaching strategies (e.g., self-directed learning)
- Acting as panel members and organizing committee members in various organizations and funding agencies both locally and internationally
- Serving as editors, editorial broad members and reviewers in international renowned psychological journals
- Serving as visiting and honorary professors in different academic institutions around the globe.