International Conference on MusEd Technology 2023 (ICMdT2023)
Conference | Jan 2023
Conference Website: https://www.icmdt2023.com/
- ICMdT2023 Call for Abstract Deadline: 2 June 2022
- Abstract submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=imetc2023
The International Conference on Music Education Technology 2023 (ICMdT2023) is organised by the Department of Cultural and Creative Arts of The Education University of Hong Kong, that will be held from 10th to 12th January 2023. The conference aims to bring together leading academics, researchers, practitioners, and professionals to exchange and share their experiences and research projects on all aspects of music education with the use of technology. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, educators, and practitioners, to present and discuss the most recent trends and innovations in the fields of music education and technology.
The theme for ICMdT2023 is Unfold the Future of Music Education through Technology. The ICMdT Organising Committee welcomes papers from a wide variety of theoretical, interdisciplinary and practice-based perspectives with the use of technology into the potential topics listed below:
- Innovative Music Learning
- Music in School
- Instrumental Teaching
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Tablet/Laptop Orchestra
- Technology-enhanced Creativity
- Performance and technology
- Learning Music through Play
- STEAM Education through Music
- Community and Society
ICMdT2023 accepts four submission formats (details, please refer to the website):
Please submit your abstracts via EasyChair as a single MS Word file that is editable for format check. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting.
- Submission deadline: 2 June 2022
- Please download the attached templates for your reference and use.
Click here for the online abstract submission system.