研討會: ‘The Still Unending Pandemic: Need for a policy breakthrough?’
The ‘Policy Dialogue Series’ has entered its fifth annual series. This year, Professor Anthony Cheung Bing-leung, Professor Lui Tai-lok and other speakers will continue to explore critical issues and public policy challenges facing Hong Kong.
In the coming sessioins, entitled ‘The Still Unending Pandemic: Need for a policy breakthrough?’, the speakers will share their insights into the topic.
The dialogue series is co-organised by the Department of Asian and Policy Studies (APS) and the Academy of Hong Kong Studies at The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK), and the Division of Public Policy (PPOL) at The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST).
Professor Anthony Cheung Bing-leung（張炳良教授）
- Adjunct Research Chair Professor of Public Administration, APS, EdUHK
- Adjunct Professor of HKUST
- Former President (2008-12), EdUHK (before retitling)
- Former Secretary for Transport and Housing (2012-17), HKSARG
Professor Lui Tai-lok （呂大樂教授）
- Chair Professor of Hong Kong Studies, EdUHK
- Director, Academy of Hong Kong Studies and Centre for Greater China Studies, EdUHK
Professor Donald Low （劉浩典教授）
- Senior Lecturer and Professor of Practice, Institute of Public Policy, HKUST
Professor Naubahar Sharif
- Professor and Acting Head, PPOL, HKUST