研討會: ‘One Country, Two Systems’: Retreat or reboot?
Co-organised by the Department of Asian and Policy Studies (APS) and the Academy of Hong Kong Studies at The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK), and the Division of Public Policy at The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology(HKUST), the ‘Policy Dialogue Series, 2021-22’ seeks to explore some critical issues and public policy challenges facing Hong Kong. During the first session, entitled “‘One Country, Two Systems’: Retreat or reboot?”, Professor Anthony Cheung Bing-leung, Research Chair Professor of Public Administration at EdUHK, and other speakers will share their insights into the topic.
Professor Anthony Cheung Bing-leung
• Research Chair Professor of Public Administration, APS, EdUHK
• Adjunct Professor of the Division of Public Policy, HKUST
• Former Secretary for Transport and Housing, HKSARG
Professor Lui Tai-lok
• Chair Professor of Hong Kong Studies, EdUHK
• Director, the Academy of Hong Kong Studies & the Centre for Greater China Studies, EdUHK
Dr Henry Ho Kin-chung
• Founder and Chairman, One Country Two Systems Youth Forum
• Council Member of the Chinese Association of Hong Kong and Macao Studies