- Information for Visiting Students (Registry)
Support for Non-local Students
The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK) strives to foster a diverse and open campus environment that provides equal opportunities for students from different cultural backgrounds and ensures mutual respect among all University members as they pursue, create and disseminate knowledge.
In promoting this core value, the University has put in place a range of supporting measures for non-local students to help them adjust to campus life. These include orientation activities, cultural visits, festive celebrations, small group gatherings and counselling services through which new students are able to learn more about the neighboring community and Hong Kong, and build a wider network and peer support. Students may also contact respective departments or offices on related matters:
• Registry (for admission matters): 2948 6886 / email@example.com
• Global Affairs Office (for visa application): 2948 7654 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Student Affairs Office (for support for non-local students): 2948 6248 / 2948 6493
• Graduate School (for research postgraduate programmes and MEd programme):
2948 7100 / email@example.com
Remarks: Those enrolled in taught postgraduate programmes are welcome to contact their respective faculties for support.
For detailed information, please click MENU.