The resources available on this site are supported by the Small-scale Research Fund of the Department. The resources are developed primarily to support departmental and institutional research activities. Individual bibliographic lists are compiled by various researchers and research teams. The bibliographies cover the following areas:
- Second Language Teacher Education (Alphabetical / Categorized)
- Qualitative Research in Language Teaching and Learning Journals (1995 – 2005)
- Autonomy (Alphabetical / Categorized)
- Task-based Teaching and Learning (Alphabetical / Categorized)
- Classroom Interaction and Discourse Analysis (Alphabetical / Categorized)
- Research Design and Methods
The areas covered also represent certain research interests of department members. This development project is on-going and will, with your generous assistance, be updated at regular intervals. If you would like to suggest an addition, email at email@example.com and specify your topic.