UNESCO Chair Online Seminar Series 2021: "Learning To Become: Implications For Asian Societies"
- Mr Sobhi Tawil, Director of the Future of Learning and Innovation Team at UNESCO
Mr Sobhi Tawil (PhD) is currently Director of the Future of Learning and Innovation Team at UNESCO where he leads the Futures of Education initiative, as well as work in technology and innovation in education. He has some 30 years of experience in teaching, education policy analysis, research and programme management with diverse institutions and organisations.
- Dr Ethel Agnes P Valenzuela, SEAMEO Secretariat (External Panelist)
- Professor John Lee Chi-kin, UNESCO Chair in Regional Education Development and Lifelong Learning
- Professor Kerry Kennedy, Advisor (Academic Development) of Department of Curriculum and Instruction, EdUHK
- Professor Bruce Macfarlane, Dean-Designate of Faculty of Education and Human Development, EdUHK
- Professor Eric Tsang Po-keung, Head of Department of Science and Environmental Studies, EdUHK