The 25th Global Chinese Conference on Computers in Education
Global Chinese Conference on Computers in Education (GCCCE) is a premier annual international forum for researchers, practitioners and policy makers in the Chinese communities for the worldwide dissemination and sharing of ideas for research in the field of Computers in Education. The conference programme will comprise keynotes, paper presentations, workshops, forums and Doctoral Student Forum. All the accepted papers in the main conference, workshops and Doctoral Student Forum will be published in ISBN-coded proceedings.
The 25th Global Chinese Conference on Computers in Education (GCCCE 2021) will be organised by The Education University of Hong Kong, Beijing Normal University, Taiwan Normal University and National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University in blended mode on 11 - 15 September 2021.
GCCCE 2021 consists of nine theme-based sub-conferences:
1. Learning Sciences & Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
2. Mobile, Ubiquitous & Contextual Learning
3. Joyful Learning, Educational Games & Digital Toys
4. Technology in Higher Education & Adult Learning, and Teachers' Professional Development
5. Technology-Enhanced Language and Humanities Learning
6. Artificial Intelligence in Education & Smart Learning Environments
7. Learning Analytics & Assessments
8. STEM & Maker Education
9. Educational Technology: Innovations, Policies & Practice